Holmbury Hill & Leith Hill Singletrack Explorer
The Surrey Hills are home to some of the finest forest MTB trails in the South-East of the England. Much of the very best singletrack can be found on Holmbury Hill and Leith Hill.
Come along for a quick guided ride down some of these classic trails; all cleverly joined up by your experienced local mountain bike guide.
The ride will consist of a combination of the following singletracks:
- Wet & Wild
- Yoghurt Pots (aka Parklife or Rollercoaster)
- Secret Squirrel (aka Russian Roulette)
- Telegraph Road (or Row)
- Summer Lightning
- Crooked Furrow
- Lust for Life
- Waggle Dance
- Wind in the Willows
- The Garden
- The Mother
Time permitting we may also visit the Dippers area at the top of the hill where you can test your roller coaster riding skills.
Thank you for a super weekend. Absolutely the best biking in the Surrey Hills
Geoffrey - Dorking
Is this ride right for me?
Please read the following description. If this sounds like you, then you're perfect for this ride:
- This is a Level 3 ride and therefore you should be already confident and competent in all aspects of our Level 3 course - Singletrack Improver
- You have are a regular mountain biker (at least twice a month) with moderate experience of riding off road and happily ride blue and red graded singletrack trails before at trail centres or similar venues
- You have your own mountain bike
- You can already ride confidently on narrow singletrack trails with small rocks, roots and steps
- You participant in formal exercise at least twice a week and at least one of these sessions is on a bike
- You can ride up moderately steep terrain at a steady pace
- You can ride for at least three hours comfortably
- You are aged 18 and over unless accompanied by an adult also participating on the course
If this sounds a little beyond your current skill and fitness level, please consider participating in one of our Singletrack Improver courses first.
Although guided rides are flexible they will usually keep to the following programme:
- 14:00-14:10 Arrival at ride venue, introductions and equipment check
- 14:10-17:00 Guided ride
- 17:00 Ride ends
Get ride notes
Find out more about this ride including venue information, directions and a full equipment list
To book online please click on your preferred date
Holmbury St Mary Surrey Hills
- 3Places remaining
- ✿ Women only course
- ☻ Kids course (12-16 years)