Private Guiding | Surrey Hills
Private mountain bike guided rides
If you're looking for a 1-2-1 private guided ride, or are a group of friends or colleagues who want to keep things intimate, our guides are ready to show you the very best singletrack and XC trails The Surrey Hills have to offer.
With a private guided ride we can customise your ride to your particular requirements; giving you as much, or as little, adrenaline as you are looking for.
Choose from our selection of singletrack and cross country rides or, if they don't fit the bill, we can design a ride specifically for your needs.
Why hire a guide?
Our Surrey Hills guided rides provide individuals or groups of MTB riders with the safety net of an experienced guide, qualified first aider and bike technician all rolled into one; to make sure your ride goes off without a hitch.
Our guides are also the experts in the best XC, singletrack and freeride trails across Leith Hill, Holmbury Hill, Pitch Hill, Winterfold Woods and beyond. They know where the trails are and, most importantly, how to connect them together into a challenging and flowing ride.
It's the first time I have ridden in The Surrey Hills and was truly impressed with the trails and the fantastic riding available accentuated by your knowledge of the area
Justin - Lightwater
Surrey Hills guided rides we have recently led include
- Holmbury Hill, Pitch Hill & Winterfold Woods
- Leith Hill
- Box Hill & The North Downs
- Box Hill & Ranmore Common Loop
- North Downs Way
- South Downs Way
- Surrey Hills Killer Loop
Two hour, evening, half day & full day ride options
Choose from a two hour blast around the hills, a short evening singletrack ride to blow away the cobwebs after a hard day at work, half day rides or why not make a day of it with a full day ride with sociable lunch break at one of the fine Surrey Hills public houses along the way?
The ride was a great success and the boys loved it. It was great for them to learn some new trails and to see how it really should be done by an expert
Melanie - Horsham
Rides we have guided recently have been for
- Intimate 1-2-1 rides
- Regular Surrey Hills mountain bikers wishing to expand trail knowledge
- Birthday gifts for mountain bike mad friends and relatives
- A great stag do / stag weekend idea for one final blast of freedom
- Charity fund raising events
- Corporate team building and bonding events
- Corporate gifts for lucky customers
- Duke of Edinburgh Award training and expeditions
- Exciting family outings
- Groups of mountain biking buddies
- Mountain bike club events
- School and youth group activity days
Some of our corporate clients
- Duration (half day) - 3 hours
- Duration (full day) - 6 hours
- Maximum Guiding ratio - 8:1
- Fitness - Basic Fitness
- Technical grade - Any
Course grading explained
Half day pricing
Full day pricing
Book by phone
Please give us a call to discuss your requirements
+44 (0) 333 12 12 125*
Our booking lines are open from 08:00-11:00 & 14:00-17:00 every day except Wednesdays and Sundays
Please read and understand our terms and conditions before making a booking
*calls charged at the standard UK rate
Our guides are available for private hire throughout the year in The Surrey Hills